Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy New Year! Yes I am a total slacker, but I really lead a very busy life and sometimes when I have time to blog I just don't feel like anyone needs to hear what I have to say! I will, once again, try to do better!

Things are good but as always, busy at the McCart house. We enjoyed being with our children at Christmas and everything at church was awesome.

Ashley and I just returned from dance convention this week and it was great. She is so gifted in dance. God has really blessed her. My prayer is that she will always use that gift to glorify the Lord. We went with some good friends and had a wonderful time. I was sick the whole weekend but God saw me through it.

God is moving in so many amazing ways all around me. Through my spiritual life, through church, work and everywhere.

My son Phillip has moved to Charlotte, from Atlanta, and I am so proud of the work he is doing at Elevation Church. God blessed him with just enough craziness from his parents to be a great minister!

My wedding aniversary is next week and I don't know what we are doing yet. Probably go out to dinner. I just want to say that I love Steve McCart a thousand times more than I did 34 years ago, and I thought I loved him as much as possible then! He is a prince among men for putting up with me all these years. Thank you God for blessing me with a Godly husband.

No comments: