Monday, July 30, 2007

Here We Go!

Here I am writing a blog. It is something that many people do all over the world. Why I would think anyone would be interested in reading what I have to say is a mystery but here I go!

I will begin by explaining the name of my blog. I was not born in South Carolina, however I lived almost all of my life there. Henceforth, I claim SC as my home state, Charleston in particular. Almost seven years ago God called us to North Carolina to serve Him so now NC is home. Therefore I am a Carolina girl twice and in every area of my life I serve my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I guess the only thing really on my heart today is that none of us takes enough time for each other. Sometimes I find it hard to take a few minutes to email friends and loved ones sometimes. It should not be. I will try to do better, hope all of you will too.

1 comment:

SGethers-Stokes said...

Dear Sylesia. My name is also Sylesia. Do you know the significance of our name? I am also from SC. I thought this was very interesting. I've never heard of anyone else with my name. SGethers721@GMail.Com